JOBS AND ECONOMY FIRST
ARUN "ABLE" BHUMITRA FOR U.S SENATE
Why am I running?
I worked three jobs to support my family when I started my career more than 40 years ago.
So, I know the meaning of hard work.
Through the past four decades I've been a teacher, a mechanical engineer, and an entrepreneur. I learned how to solve tough problems and how to lead people from different backgrounds and with different opinions to complete successful projects.
Now, I would like to give back to beautiful California, which has great weather, and gave me the opportunity to live, work, and play!
I want to use my knowledge, wisdom, and experience to help ensure that every Californian has access to affordable healthcare, a good education, a decent job, and a great quality of life.
On the Issues
My goals are as follows:
- Affordable healthcare for all
- Free education up to community college
- Job creation through innovation and technology
- Fewer regulations on small businesses
- Lower taxes, especially for lower- and middle-income families
- A bright future for Californians and all Americans
Let's forge new paths and dreams together!